Soft Skills are personal attributes that enhance an individual’s interactions, job performance and career prospects, it is the character traits and interpersonal skills that characterises a person’s relationships with other people. In simple terms, Soft Skills have more to do with who we are than what we know. In the workplace, soft skills are considered a complement to hard skills, which refer to a person’s knowledge and occupational skills.
The Soft Skills required for a builder, for example, would be business ethics, supply chain management, conflict management, customer service, team building, coaching and mentoring, and project and time management. Alternatively, the hard skills for a builder would include a vast comprehension of building techniques, materials, regulations and structural integrity.
Book one of our Soft Skills Training Courses today!
- Business Skills
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- Financial Skills
- Human Resource Skills
- Interoffice Relationship Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Middle Management Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Personal Improvement Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time Management Skills
For a complete list and pricing of all of our Soft Skills Training Courses please visit our Soft Skills Training Website.
For more information on any of our courses please contact us or complete the quick contact form below.
0860 10 36 35
Quick Contact Form
Complete the form and we’ll get back to you soon. Please ensure that your email address is entered correctly.
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% payment to be made to confirm booking. Balance to be paid during the week of training.
- If you do not attend on the booked date a R1000.00 booking fee will be kept as a penalty charge.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of the course or the penalty will apply.
- Please note we do not cater for any special dietary needs.