Design & Develop Assessment
Assessment Designer Training
ASSESSMENT DESIGN UNIT STANDARD (ID 115755): DESIGN AND DEVELOP CONDUCT OUTCOMES-BASED ASSESSMENTS, NQF LEVEL 6, CREDITS 10
Why Assessment Designing?
This course is aimed at people who wish to design and develop assessments to facilitate consistent, credible, reliable, fair, and unbiased assessments of learning outcomes. The outcomes may be defined in a range of documents including but not limited to unit standards, exit level outcomes, assessment standards, curriculum statements and qualifications.
This is a generic assessment unit standard, and candidates can design and develop assessments within any field of learning in line with their subject matter expertise. For the purposes of assessment of this assessment design unit standard, candidates should have access to the relevant outcomes for which assessments will be designed.
How is evidence collected?
Learners registered for the programme will receive theoretical material that must be read before the commencement of the programme. An assessor makes use of different tools and systems to determine if a candidate is competent or not yet competent.
- Demonstrate understanding of design principles of outcomes-based assessment,
- Design outcomes-based assessments,
- Develop assessment activities,
- Develop assessment guides, and
- Evaluate assessment designs and guides.
Who this course will benefit:
- Learning Programme Developers
- Leaner should have a good comprehension of English.
- Have already achieved unit standard NLRD 115753: Conduct outcomes-based assessment, or equivalent,
- Are competent in the relevant field in which they are designing assessments, or have access to subject matter experts, and
- Are able to analyse and interpret the relevant outcomes (or standards).
Includes theory and practical work as well as formative and summative assessments. Portfolio building is done within the 5 days training period.
R5600.00 VAT Inclusive
For more information on any of our courses please contact us or complete the quick contact form below.
0860 10 36 35
Quick Contact Form
Complete the form and we’ll get back to you soon. Please ensure that your email address is entered correctly.
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% payment to be made to confirm booking. Balance to be paid during the week of training.
- If you do not attend on the booked date a R1000.00 booking fee will be kept as a penalty charge.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of the course or the penalty will apply.
- Please note we do not cater for any special dietary needs.