ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING UNIT STANDARD (ID 117877): PERFORM ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING ON THE JOB, NQF LEVEL 3, CREDITS 4
Accreditation and Training Services’ One-To-One training (coaching) course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to coach individual learners in the workplace in their field of expertise. The One-To-One training course will give you a good overview of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you to develop your skills and will be a good start in acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices.
One-To-One training (coaching) enables a learner to work alongside individual learners/employees to improve their skills in a defined area of application. The trainer can provide training for any task but it should be toward some defined performance standard, be it internal or aligned with a unit standard on the NQF. The trainer should make use of theory and practical activities and monitor the learner’s progress against the performance standards but is not expected to perform the role of a registered assessor. The responsibility of the One-To-One trainer (coach) is great and thus they need to meet a high standard of criteria.
- Prepare for one-to-one training on the job
- Conduct training sessions
- Monitor and report on learner progress
- Review training
Who this course will benefit:
- Human Resource Managers
Leaner should have a good comprehension of English.
3 Days (includes portfolio building).
Includes theory and practical work as well as formative and summative assessments. Portfolio building is done within the 3 days training period and handed in at the end of the course.
R4 350.00 VAT Inclusive
*To be scheduled
Courses can be scheduled in other parts of the country depending on the demand.
Information on Assessor Training
For more information on any of our courses please contact us or complete the quick contact form below.
012 460 9585
Quick Contact Form
Complete the form and we’ll get back to you soon. Please ensure that your email address is entered correctly.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment to be made before the start of the course.
- If you do not attend on the booked date a R1000.00 booking fee will be kept as a penalty charge.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of the course or the penalty will apply.
- Please note we do not cater for any special dietary needs.
- Digital certificate & SoR in your own private vault. Access via the internet, anytime, anywhere. No hard-copies will be printed.