Please note: To enrol for the Moderator Training Course you will need proof that you’ve completed the Conduct Outcomes-Based Assessment Qualification.
You can only enrol for the Moderator Course 2 months after you’ve completed the Assessor Course.
MODERATOR UNIT STANDARD (ID 115759): CONDUCT MODERATION OF OUTCOMES-BASED ASSESSMENTS, NQF LEVEL 6, CREDITS 10
What is moderation?
Moderation is the process which ensures that assessment of the outcomes described in the NQF standards and qualifications is fair, reliable and valid.
How do you make sure it’s reliable?
It is the responsibility of the Moderator to moderate assessment in terms of the relevant outcome statements and quality assurance requirements.
Do Moderators need any other qualifications?
All candidates wishing to become Moderators should already be qualified Assessors.
Do Moderators need to be registered?
Yes! The responsibility of the Moderator is great and thus they need to meet a high standard of criteria and have to be registered before they are allowed to moderate.
Accreditation and Training Services’ generic Moderator training course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessment (internal or external). The Moderator training course will further your understanding of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you in developing your skills and acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation
- Plan and prepare for moderation
- Conduct moderation
- Advise and support Assessors
- Report, record and administer moderationand
- Review moderation systems and processes
Who this course will benefit:
- Human Resource Managers
- Assessment Designers
- Work Place Assessors
- Leaner should have a good comprehension of English.
- Conduct Outcomes-Based Assessment Qualification.
4 Days (includes portfolio building).
Includes theory and practical work as well as formative and summative assessments. Portfolio building is done within the 4 days training period and handed in at the end of the course.
R5 950.00 VAT Inclusive
Information on Assessor Training and Facilitator Training
Courses can be scheduled in other parts of the country depending on the demand.
For more information on any of our courses please contact us or complete the quick contact form below.
012 460 9585
Quick Contact Form
Complete the form and we’ll get back to you soon. Please ensure that your email address is entered correctly.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment to be made before the start of the course.
- If you do not attend on the booked date a R1000.00 booking fee will be kept as a penalty charge.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of the course or the penalty will apply.
- Please note we do not cater for any special dietary needs.
- Digital certificate & SoR in your own private vault. Access via the internet, anytime, anywhere. No hard-copies will be printed.