Design & Develop Learning Programmes
UNIT STANDARD (ID 123401): DESIGN OUTCOMES-BASED LEARNING PROGRAMMES, NQF LEVEL 6, CREDITS 15
UNIT STANDARD (ID 123394): DEVELOP OUTCOMES-BASED LEARNING PROGRAMMES, NQF LEVEL 5, CREDITS 10
UNIT STANDARD (ID 123397): EVALUATE A LEARNING INTERVENTION USING GIVEN EVALUATION INSTRUMENTS, NQF LEVEL 5, CREDITS 10
This is a generic Unit Standard, and designers can design learning within any field of learning in line with their subject matter expertise. Where designers are not themselves experts in the field of learning, then they would typically work in close consultation with subject expert.
- Drafting learning outcomes for the programme.
- Conducting analysis for learning design.
- Designing the learning programme.
- Drafting a brief for the development of the learning programme.
- Planning and prepare for development.
- Developing learning materials.
- Developing learning facilitation guidelines.
- Piloting and evaluate the development.
- Evaluating learning design.
- Planning and preparing for the evaluation.
- Collecting and recording data.
- Analysing and interpreting data.
- Compiling an evaluation report.
- Reviewing the evaluation process.
Who this course will benefit:
ODETDP Practitioners, Facilitators, and Educators.
- Leaner should have a good comprehension of English.
- Have already achieved US NLRD 115753: Conduct outcomes-based assessment, or equivalent.
- Are competent in the relevant field in which they are designing learning programmes for, or have access to subject matter experts.
- It is assumed that learners are already competent in general analysis and design techniques.
- It is also assumed that learners are able to develop learning materials based on a given design.
- Able to communicate in writing on NQF Level 4.
Includes theory and practical work. Portfolio building is not completed within the 9 days training period.
R8250.00 VAT Inclusive
Courses can be scheduled in other parts of the country depending on the demand.
For more information on any of our courses please contact us or complete the quick contact form below.
0860 10 36 35
Quick Contact Form
Complete the form and we’ll get back to you soon. Please ensure that your email address is entered correctly.
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% payment to be made to confirm booking. Balance to be paid during the week of training.
- If you do not attend on the booked date a R1000.00 booking fee will be kept as a penalty charge.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of the course or the penalty will apply.
- Please note we do not cater for any special dietary needs.
- Digital certificate & SoR in your own private vault. Access via the internet, anytime, anywhere. No hard-copies will be printed.