Workshop: Making Sense of SETA Accreditation
If you are faced with the SETA accreditation “challenge,” then this one day course is for you.
Whether you’re interested in SETA Accreditation to offer clients a value-add, or to meet client needs as an Accredited Training Provider, or simply because you are serious about being able to offer nationally recognised qualifications, the SETA/ETQA Accreditation process can be valuable and beneficial to your company and training programmes. That is, if you can make sense of it.
Come and join our experts as they will guide you through a one-day workshop that will give you the relevant and applicable information you need to sensibly and realistically apply the structures and opportunities to your business interests.
Small groups mean that we address individual needs and scenarios and you’ll leave armed with all the information and tools you will need to complete your application sensibly and accurately.
Who Should Attend?
- Training providers – business owners and administrators
- Training facilitators
- Assessors and moderators
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Internal training departments – managers and administrators
- Training material developers
For more information on any of our courses please contact us or complete the quick contact form below.
0860 10 36 35
Quick Contact Form
Complete the form and we’ll get back to you within 3 working hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% payment to be made to confirm booking. Balance to be paid during the week of training.
- If you do not attend on the booked date a R1000.00 booking fee will be kept as a penalty charge.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of the course or the penalty will apply.
- Please note we do not cater for any special dietary needs.