How do you make sure it’s reliable?
It is the responsibility of the Moderator to moderate assessment in terms of the relevant outcome statements and quality assurance requirements.
Do Moderators need any other qualifications?
It is preferable that all candidates wishing to become Moderators are already qualified Assessors.
Do Moderators need to be registered?
Yes! The responsibility of the Moderator is great and thus they need to meet a high standard of criteria and have to be registered before they are allowed to moderate.
Accreditation and Training Services’ generic Moderator training course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessment (internal or external). The Moderator training course will further your understanding of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you in developing your skills and acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation
- Plan and prepare for moderation
- Conduct moderation
- Advise and support Assessors
- Report, record and administer moderationand
- Review moderation systems and processes
Who this course will benefit:
- Human Resource Managers
- Assessment Designers
- Work Place Assessors
Leaner should have a good comprehension of English.
Conduct Outcomes-Based Assessment Qualification.
5 Days (includes portfolio building).
Includes theory and practical work as well as formative and summative assessments. Portfolio building is done within the 5 days training period and handed in at the end of the course.
R4850.00 VAT Inclusive
Information on Assessor Training and Facilitator Training
Courses can be scheduled in other parts of the country depending on the demand.
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% payment to be made to confirm booking. Balance to be paid during the week of training.
- If you do not attend on the booked date a R1000.00 booking fee will be kept as a penalty charge.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of the course or the penalty will apply.
- Results (Statement of Result & Certificate) will be available 4 – 6 weeks after completion of the course.
- Please note we do not cater for any special dietary needs.